Disclaimer

All of the topics discussed here in this blog comes from my real life encounters. They serve as references for future research. All of the data, contents and information presented in my entries have been altered and edited to protect the confidentiality and privacy of the clients.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

R.I.P Steve Jobs

I have never owned any of Steve's products. I always wanted to but i always came up with excuses to delay my purchase. Now that he is gone, it made me feel sad. Life goes fast and before i realized how many excuses I have made to myself not to do it, it is too late. RIP Mr Jobs... I am still using my old phone, old computer. The next product that I get will guarantee to be one of your greatest creation!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, dedicated for RIP Steve jobs.I feel respect on you sir .

professional resume writing service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...